Dear Jovanie (and Rocky, too, I guess),
Baby Rhoades is due anytime. And I know you are ready-ready-ready, but I am hoping you will wait until after your due date (the 20th)…just a smidge, mind you, and stop taking all these walks and eating all these things your friends are suggesting to get your labor going. I think when you understand my schedule, you will agree that waiting until March 21st or after will be best.
- Tonight, fundraising dinner at The Stonebrook.
- Tomorrow night, fundraising dinner at The Stonebrook.
- Sunday-a day of rest. I will need one, don’t you agree?
- Monday-plan for next week’s dinners and some meetings.
- Tuesday night speak at a mommy’s group at New Hope
- Wednesday night: Family Dinner for Wrex’s Wrunza’s on St Pat’s Day
- Thursday night-taking some grandbebes to Annie for the last chance I will have to see it. (Dad will be performing in Annie through Saturday)
- Friday night another big ministry event
- Saturday night, yet another “Heaven Fest is coming!!” fancy-schmancy event-party-thing.
So, you see, Jovan? Sunday the 21st is really the best option. Don’t you think so?
Haha. I didn’t think you would! : )
REALLY~ I can’t wait! Cannot wait!! In the midst of everything happening, there is NOTHING more important to me than the arrival of GRANDBEBE #6!!
And remember: I tried to help!
Forever 21 at Flatirons
We did a hardcore shopping marathon last Sunday: Jovan and Averi and me, Stormie, Stef and Tara and Dessa. I don’t like shopping much and Dessa hates it, but the company was delightful. And we thought if we walked Jovan all over for hours and hours, maybe labor would start. Nope. Huh-uh. Nothing. Didn’t happen. Just wore her totally out. But we tried and got some cute stuff in the process. So-that is something!