What Heaven Fest is gonna look like:
- The Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, worshiped and exalted
- 5000+ non-Christian guests
- 1000+ receiving Jesus Christ as Savior
- 5000+ FREE tickets are being distributed to the under-privileged in the metro-area
- A focus on getting sponsors for 150+ Compassion International kids
- $50,000 to be raised and dondated to the homeless through "The Cardboard Campout"
- 1000+ people will be bussed in from the inner city who otherwise wouldn't be able to attend
- $50,000+ raised for The Home of Refuge orphanages
- 15,000+ in attendance
- Jeremy Camp, Skillet, Seventh Day Slumber, Bradley Hathaway, and more
- Skateboarding demos, comedy, workshops, dj-led worship, and more
- 7 stages, 70+ artists, 70 acres, 12 hours, not-for-profit!
See www.heavenfest.com for tickets: $29, or whatever you can afford!
Sponsors, vendors, volunteers – wanna get involved? Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org