When you have a spare minute or two, try this little bit of fun, which I heard about from another blogger (Stephanie???):
Google in "[your name] needs" and the first 6 or 7 things that come up will tell you what it is you're really needing in life!
Mine was like this: Jeanie needs…
- …more support to accomplish day to day tasks
- …more constant attention, at least for now
- …Microsoft Framework 1.1 or higher – one year free.
- …a shooter, written by Bruce Springsteen
- …a doctor
- …the money, and frankly, the career boost
- …needs some cash
I really could use the support and, true, constant attention would be nice. Anything I can get free from Microsoft would be a blessing. The doctor is a necessity and he should bring his prescription pad! But I can wholehearteddly concur with the final ascertation: cash would be fun!
What do you need?…Jeanie
NOTE TO SELF: I'm supplied, wholly supplied.