PURE JEANIE-OUS! The stuff I actually DO think. And write about…sometimes endlessly.
Of all the blog posts – silly or sad or thoughtful or just plain crazy, there are some that I feel represent me – the real me – the best, the stuff I REALLY actually DO think. I humbly submit this list to you in case you are looking for a “best of…” on Thought Collage:
- My true treasure I am so very rich, it turns out!
- After the loss Written about losing my ministerial identity, when you’ve used up Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, and all the rest…
- Undone Grandbebes are amazing, an early observation
- Total religious rubbish! I was born a Pharisee-in-the-making!
- The Stoning I am sometimes the most judgemental person I have ever known
- Confessions of a Baby-book-challenged Mom Dang it! I so wanted to present my kids with fully-completed beautiful baby books!
- Apologies to my kids for the lack of true babybooks Here is your stuff, though. ;)
- Women of Fury – What does a Christian woman look like?
- Bad Words, grrrrrr! Spam-crawl software makes me want to kill some one
- The Seasons The Lord is doing His work in me season, by season – wait for it!
- Sleep, Day one “The Lord gives His beloved sleep” was one of the most radical concepts I’d ever heard! This was a series about how God got through to my type-A, driven, restless self!
- Sleep, Day two
- Sleep, Day three
- Sleep, Day four
- Sleep, Day five
- Sleep, Day six
- Sleep, Day seven
- Take the Umbrella! Sometimes you have to follow God’s instructions whether it makes sense or not. Smell the rain?
- Chosen Treasure Short on brain space, God showed me I could choose the memories I wanted to keep.
- new. year. On the occasion of my 54th birthday, a to-do list.